Friday 21 August 2009

Side step card


It's been a bit hectic here over the last week while I've been sorting out the webshop. But I have found the time to play with a new design.
This is a scalloped double side step card and the svg template is available from my webshop.
I cut this one at 8" square which makes a 4*8 card. To decorate I used several of the Messy Rabbit stamps from Joanna Sheen, the scenery is from 2 of the village sets and Mrs Messy from the hunny bunny set. Once the images were stamped on to bristol board they were coloured with lots of different copics before being cut by hand and mounted with pinflair gel. The mat behind mrs messy was made with a fiskars texture plate.
I've only got a few more designs to upload to the webshop now so hopefully I'll be able to start making some new ones I have ideas for as well as some finished cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment