Wednesday 12 August 2009

Woohoo, at last my webshop is on it's way

The title says it all really... my old isp host has finally converted the technical gubbins over to my new host and I've made a start moving all the files & pictures over to a dedicated webshop.

www.playingwithpaper.co.uk

As we speak I've only managed to upload the nested shapes and moving cards but I shall be adding more and more of my designs over the next week or so before I start playing about making it look pretty.

Touch wood, so far it looks like it's working properly and the files should be automatically emailed but if anyone spots a mistake please let me know asap.

Designs can still be purchased by emailing me for a paypal request or if you would prefer let me know which design and I'll bump it to the top of the list to add to the webshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment