Thursday 30 July 2009

More movig cards

Carrying on the theme of moving cards here are a heart inner aperature and a heart flip card.


Both templates are available at £1.00 each.







This time we have some more spinner cards, bauble & bell. I have tried to make butterfly & heart versions to match the flip and inner aperature cards but as they fold back so the shape is partially lost and gaps appear. I'll keep persevering though as there must be a way of adapting the shape to get it to work.
The cost for spinner templates is £1.00 each.
I have been told a couple of times over the last few days that there's a problem with the shopping cart. Scal I can use but it seems the coding is defeating me. If you would like to purchase the svg templates you can either email me and I'll send a paypal request or some of the templates are listed on ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment